Updated Kickstart 3.1 (40.72) for Amiga 500/600/1200/2000/3000/4000(T) computers, including a free copy of Kickstart 1.3 as a bonus. These images can be used in emulation software as well as written to real EEPROM chips and used in real Amiga computers.
- Updated the copyright information text
- Fixed a small bug in the memory pools code which mirrors the same bug fix in the same code that was used in amiga.lib.
- The Boingball logo replaces the rainbow-coloured checkmark logo. Slightly brighter background colour.
- Rebuilt with SAS/C 6.59 in order to free up more ROM space because the copyright text in the updated exec.library. No other functional changes.
- Small bug fix to the IDE task initialization, which now makes it possible to use it on the A600. Older Kickstart ROMs would use scsi.device version 39, because unlike version 40, it did not crash on the A600.
- Same binary as used for the A600